Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash Page Transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

roblay22

IS-IT--Management
Aug 11, 2004
GB
Hi, I'm a network engineer but a newbie with frontpage, I'm building a website, I have a main home page and I also have a page with a flash graphic on. The page with the flash graphic will be the first to open when the site opens. I want to get the main home page to open automatically once the flash graphic has finished. Is this a property setting or will it need to be done with a script? Can anyone tell me how to do this please??
Thanks in advance.

[tt]
Hi:

I have always used an "Enter here" button, but...

1) I would think there is someplace in the html of the opening page (is it index.htm?) to install a call to the next page....or

2) Maybe you could insert the web component "included content" which will let you call up a page on a schedule...

Just threw that in 'cause this forum seems pretty inactive.

Good luck,

Gus[/tt]

[tt]
Gus Brunston - Access2000/2002(DAO)[/tt]

[tt]Hi again,

Naw, I went back and tried that "included content" component, and I don't think it would do anything for you.

Hopefull, someone else will have an answer for you.

Gus[/tt]

[tt]
Gus Brunston - Access2000/2002(DAO)[/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back