Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

c1com

Technical User
Aug 26, 2007
US
I have an mics and I just upgraded to startalk flash from the mini. Its been a while but shouldn't I be able to dial into the 4 ports by ext. number? Also they added 6 new lines and it wont ring through AA maybe its something I forgot, please reply with alittle assistance. Thanks in advance

Just the main number ,you need to add the lines to the AA in F983

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

I have 12 lines and 7 are working but the others arent. Could it be that the rest of the lines are on another module?

Well since we are not there we would not know.

You say you added 6 new lines but 7 do not work.....interesting, I gather somebody didn't program the first time correctly as well.

The line number you programmed to the sets should also be told to answer by AA if you want it to answer.
So if line 001 is programmed to a set then go to F983/Lines and set 001 to Answer = Yes and do that for each line required.
Make sure your line numbers are correct depending on your software level.
i.e older software line 5 is 025

as for this:
Its been a while but shouldn't I be able to dial into the 4 ports by ext. number?
You could intercom the pilot number only but that is what Feature 981 is for.

This is common knowledge for a Norstar tech which is what you may need.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

All lines are added to AA through F 983. Still not ringing through the AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back