Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash Compatability w/ DR5 6X16 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce9

Vendor
Dec 2, 2006
US
I lost my hard drive on my PC and can't find the mail compatibility matrix. A friend has a 6X16 DR5 SP# 30NTE08. I seem to remember early releases of DR5 didn't work well, but later DR5 was ok. Can someone confirm or deny the compatibility of a flash 2 or 4 on this old Norstar?

Mininum version of DR5 on 616DS is SP:30NSE08 eng/fre or 30NTE08 eng/spa. Minimum version of DR5 on 616 non-DS is SP:30MJJ21 eng/fre or 30MKJ21 eng/spa

Perfect.......that's what I was looking for.....thanks!

Will any of the flash s/w (ie. 1.7-2.0 Flash eng/spa)work with that?

I'm being told by a reseller that I can't hang a Flash on this; it has to be a 'Mini'. Again, I don't have the Matrix any longer......Is this correct information?

States yes for DR5
Note 2: Minimum release of 6X16 (NT5B10CF Rls 02 E/F, NT5B10DF Rls 02 E/S), 6X16 DS (NT5B10CE Rls 04 E/F, NT5B10DE Rls 04 E/S),
That is the Note under DR5 6X16 matrix
Most likely it will work but maybe some quirk in the earlier rls of DR5 just like you were thinking.

As for the MINI it will work np.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back