Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FLASH CAUSING HUNG LINES ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KABUKI

Vendor
Jun 13, 2002
US
I have a MICS 1.0 (SP:30nCG13) with a Flash 1.7.00 seeming to cause hung lines about every (2) months, I come in and clear the lines by disabling and re-enabling any ideas on solving this permanently had C.O. put disconnect supervision on card handling main line,still gets hung up.

DS needs to be turned on, on all lines with telco and MICS.

Adversity is Opportunity

I have heard of this happening before, it is not uncommon. I have not heard of a single solution to prevent it. How is the operating temperature of the system? Does the room it is in get too warm?

Nortel had a software problem in the Flach 2 with 1.7 software several years ago.We had to produce a PO for all the systems we had purchesed and Nortel sent us a 1.9 software to replace them with.I went to 8-10 customers and replaced the software, but I don't remember what the problem was it causing.

Ken

Make sure DS is assigned to ALL the lines and test w/ buttset and cell phone to verify CO DS.

I have run into a few CO's that did not have DS turned on...but it is rare.

do you have any lines assigned to the voice mail ports if so you have to remove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back