Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash based voice mail XTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smky

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2009
US
Trying to install a flash based voice mail on XTSC-IP.
Getting a fast busy when trying to call it. Saw in a thread from 20012 that the tech docs has a straight forward setup.

Where can I find the tech doc?

Google is your friend. Also check wedophones dot com. If this is the card, you need to configure the slot (it will only work in one slot) and the vm group. The doc is fairly good in this regard.

Mike Forrence

I've already configured the slot.
I called the supplier that sold it to us, he told me to call Vodavi.
Vodavi no help cause they no longer support phone systems.

Google must not like me today, I have the install and programming manuals, unable to find what I need.

The Prog & Ops manual provides a step by step instruction for configuring. Did you look in the Flash Voicemail section? In my manual, it is section 5. If this doesn't do it, you may need to find a local vendor who is familiar with Vodavi, and can stop by to assist. As you discovered, Vodavi hasn't provided support for many years, and really never provided support directly to end-users, rather support was only to their dealer network or authorized installers.

Mike Forrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back