Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnaps

Programmer
May 10, 2001
GB
I am trying to create a two part animation, best explained as an elbow and wrist illustration. I want them to be able to move independently of each other, but remain connected. ie I want the arm to wave from the elbow, and the hand to stay attached to the wrist. any ideas? I have tried embedding a movie within a movie, but my TellTarget instruction cant find the second movie.

why don't you just create the arm and the wrist in flash convert both to symbols and animate through the use of motion tweens..seems alot easier than using tell target for such a simple animation..unless you plan on having the arm and hand do certain things that are caused by certain actions..then that would be different..bud just a simple waving hand can be done easily with motion tweens i think..you could also create them in illustrator if you have it and bring the animation pieces in that way..could probably get a little better looking product if you do it with illustrator..just my opinion..
e.gif

virtuality2001@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back