Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash and Powerpoint problem - movies plays once

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyH1

Programmer
Jan 11, 2004
GB
Iv'e inserted some flash swfs into a powerpoint presentation. The first time I play the slideshow the flash movies play fine, if I do the slideshow again the flash has already played and doesn't start at the beginning. I assume this is because the flash has been cached.

I assume I need to do a rewind command on the flash, but cannot figure out how I do this. If I click on the flash control itself I get the options

ShockwaveFlash1_GotFocus(), FlashCall, FSCommand, LostFocus, OnProgress, OnReadyStateChange.

However adding a ShockwaveFlash1.Rewind to any of these doesn't work. I assume I need to add the rewind in the slide itself in some initialise in the powerpoint, but not having done much with Powerpoint for years can't figure out where. Can someone advise?

Thanks
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back