Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash 5 Timelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimJim

Programmer
Aug 7, 2000
US
I've been a flash 4 user for about 4 months and just last Friday got the new Flash 5 version. I'm loving how organized it is, but one thing that's driving me crazy is the white rectangles in the timeline that appear after you insert a new keyframe and I can't figure out if they're there to emulate the end of a keyframes' instance or what!

Does anyone have a way to define what exactly those boxes represent? It's adding precious time to my programming becuase I don't understand their properties.

Thnx in advance!

I'm not quit sure what our talking about but if u can tell me what u do to make the triangle I'll try and help. When i make a key frame nothing like that happens

From what I have used, they are used to drag the end of a Keyframe in. For example, if you want to make an animation 10 frames long instead of 20, you can use that little white box in and make it smaller.

Hope this helps.

-Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back