Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

(fixyourown poor response) codes 22,508.08 and 22,703.05 phaser 8200 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

batmanning

Technical User
Sep 26, 2005
US
I have basically given up on my 8200dp. I have a manual and would be happy to share it. I have these codes and can not seem to remedy this problem of jamming. any help is appreciated.

lance

917 518 9219

ps free cell phone 411 - 1 800free411 it works, only the charge for the call not the info.

Can you give us a description of what it does when it jams?

Your first error is the sensor in the preheater. Paper skew, or punch-holes can be the problem. There may be debris built up under the sensor. run a half folded sheet through it a few times from the top.
Second is a transfix stall, which may be a loose belt, or media type is wrong.If you have wrinkling, switch to long grained paper. Your unit has plenty of diags to test all of the functions. Try it.

This is a silly question have you put a piece of electrical tape under the transfix soleniod plate? It sounds as if the solenoid is sticking. Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back