Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FiveWin for Harbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael42

Programmer
Oct 8, 2001
US
Hello All,

After prgramming in "RAD" environments like Java and PHP it recently blew my mind at how much faster I can get an application into production using Clipper\xBase. It was like a vacation! :)

In the spirit of utilizing the advantages of Clipper\xBase for my own projects, can anyone give me feedback on FiveWin for Harbour?

Thanks,

Michael42

Michael check out

review for find information about Fivewin for Harbour and the new Fivewin for C3

my suggestion is look the 32 bits 100 % Clipper compatible compiler C3( super powerful and fivetech already has available fivewin for c3.

For more info about harbour check

You can download my applicacion for Medical History Control 100% functional and 60% source code included from (Clipper+Fivewin 2.3C)

Best Regards

Jesus Tarre
Pembroke Pines,Fl, USA
jesustarre@cantv.net

>> my suggestion is look the 32 bits 100 % Clipper compatible compiler C3

Looks promising! :) Also seems like needs to be "cooked" a little longer before being ready for prime time. I could be wrong.

Thanks,

Michael42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back