Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

First 3300

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPOMonkey

Programmer
Jun 18, 2003
GB
I will be installing my first Mitel 3300 ICP next week
and was wondering if anyone has an idiots guide to get one up and running to a basic level.

I went on the course over four months ago and have not seen one since

Please Help

What do you call an idiots guide? The handbook that is included will help you with some things like installing the sys id and harddrive as well as some of the other hardware. Once they are installed you can turn it on, browse to the default address and use the online help to program features you need. I have never seen any suggested programming book because every site can be so different. About the only thing I can suggest is to lokk at another 3300 or SX-2000 to see how they are programmed.

Simon

Cheers Mitelman.

What i mean is a simple check list ie:

1.load licences
2.do a dbms save etc
3.set relevant service codes/user codes
4.blah blah blah

????

Hmm, I don't have and have never seen anything like this. In our office all of us do things in different order, with the exception of setting ip's and licenses. For me, I always bring the pbx to the latest release and then do IP's then licences. After that I don't really remember, it depends on what mood I'am in :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back