Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Firmware for KXTD 816

Status
Not open for further replies.

dajohnso

ISP
Aug 8, 2003
US
I have a Panasonic KXTD816 thats been working well for years. I have tried several times to get the latest firmware for the PBX since I have had minor issues with caller ID displaying the wrong stuff and was hoping that the newest firmware could fix an issue with it. I know the incomming caller ID info is correct since if I install a caller ID device on the CO line I get the right info. 3 times now I have contacted Panasonic for the firmware (on their web site) and each time they sent me the wrong firmware inisting its the right one for my system The numbers on the chips they sent arent even close to that of my existing chips and when I put them in the switch will not even boot. Any suggestios would be greatly appreciated.

The chips installed are verion: Po51I50130A anyone know the latest version and where I could get it (the right one!)

i am doing a -7 816 today will let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back