Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fireworks pop-up menu problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

fidyk27

IS-IT--Management
Dec 7, 2007
i've just started a new job and have had some web graphics projects thrown at me. i have a pretty good amount of fireworks knowledge, and decided to make a button symbol-based popup menu. the popup options were graphics-based (they looked nicer that way), and all was well. the file worked well on my own machine, and so my boss uploaded it onto our website.

when it was on the web server live and running, a lot of the graphics appeared to be loading up slowly. maybe 8 hours or so later, the file didn't do anything at all. the graphics were there but no mouseover or popup menu happened. my boss took it down.

re-uploaded the files to make sure they all were there. the same thing happened and it was taken down.

any ideas?

Greetings,
Did you verify that the javascript path, etc. created in Fireworks is still linked to the popup image after upload?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back