Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteTornado

Technical User
Jul 24, 2002
CA
Hi,

I would like some suggestions regarding a good firewall software to use, one that provides the best security against infiltrations of networks. I read many reviews of the Symantec 2003 Firewall but I must say the opinions are so much on both the positive and the negative side that I am not convinced this is what I want to get.

Thanks.

I have been using Raptor w/mobile for 5 years and have only needed to call support 2 times in 5 years. This is a strong product and will keep you stealth on the WAN. Configuration is a little overwhelming at first, dive in get your feet wet.

Hi,

Great tip, thanks, I don't know that product. I'm all for diving in these things!

Good day!

captnstiles,

Great advice!! I aslo have been using Raptor w/moble. But only for about 2 years. I was just wandering what IDS solution do you use with your Raptor?

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back