Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

firefox versus iexplorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

verode

Programmer
May 8, 2007
ES
this code works fine in iexplorer

<body bgcolor="white" text="black" link="blue" vlink="purple" alink="red">
<div style="position: absolute; width: 1013px; height: 1580px; z-index:1; left: 0px; top: 0px" id="contenido">
<iframe name="content" width="1013" height="1580" border="0" frameborder="0">
El explorador no admite los marcos flotantes o no está configurado actualmente para mostrarlos.
</iframe></div>
<div style="position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px;left: 2px; top: 2px; z-index:9" id="flash">
<p align="left"><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase=" width="996" height="799">
<param name="movie" value="../_bin/maingg.swf?fi=..\fis\bbbb.cfg&cont=../_fondos/fondo_gris_light.html&trans=40&full=si&f_rota=0&f_alfa=100&f_xscale=100&f_yscale=100&fx=36&fy=128&trans=40&micolor=0x008040">
<param name="play" value="true">
<param name="loop" value="true">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<param name="WMode" value="transparent">
<param name="salign" value="L">
<embed width="996" height="799" wmode="transparent" src="../_bin/maingg.swf?fi=..\fis\bbbb.cfg&cont=../_fondos/fondo_gris_light.html&trans=40&full=si&f_rota=0&f_alfa=100&f_xscale=100&f_yscale=100&fx=36&fy=128&trans=40&micolor=0x008040" play="true" loop="true" quality="high" pluginspage="<p align="left">&nbsp;</p></div>

</body>

it doesn't work in firefox (doesn't work id's (level) iframes
or Opera doesn't work variable values for flash
where fi means a variable cont another etc (& each)
src="../_bin/maingg.swf?fi=..\fis\bbbb.cfg&cont=../_fondos/fondo_gris_light.html&trans=40&full=si&f_rota=0&f_alfa=100&f_xscale=100&f_yscale=100&fx=36&fy=128&trans=40&micolor=0x008040" play="true"
how can i do to work iframes and flash on Opera and
firefox like it does in iexplorer?
Thank you..

Hi

I do not understand what you want. For me it works similarly in FireFox, Opera and Explorer. Of course, we can have no idea about what you Flash file has to do with its parameters. I just used the first Flash advertisement I found on the web.

Feherke.

just because code works correct in IE doesn't mean it is correct code.. although IE with IE7 has improved to be more strict to the web standards and correct ways..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back