Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Firebox II ipsec vpn to Cisco PIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachlpb

IS-IT--Management
Jul 18, 2003
US
We have a Firebox II onsite, and a PIX firewall at our hosting provider where we have several servers hosted. I am trying to establish a site to site VPN between the two devices. For the past week or so, I have been working with an engineer at our provider, who is working on configuring the PIX firewall.

We have not had much luck, he has been fiddling with settings and having me check my settings on the firebox. My question is are there any known issues with setting up a site to site ipsec tunnel between these two devices? I can post data from our log if needed - it appears that the two sides are talking, but the tunnel is never established. A common entry I see in the log is "07/24/03 08:30 iked[4005]: Received a packet for an unknown SA"

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back