Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Finding DotNetNuke login variables to use for CF apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike2277

Programmer
Mar 25, 2002
US
Hi,

One of our departments has decided to use DotNetNuke to develop their portal.

As a ColdFusion developer I have no clue how the DotNetNuke code works and don't care to learn too much about it really because I'm sticking with ColdFusion.

They have the site set up so that certain pages are password protected so the user has to login to the site before he can access certain DotNetNuke applications.

Does anyone know what kind of login DotNetNuke uses (cookie or session) and how/where I might go about retrieving that login information so that I can use it with the ColdFusion apps I plan to integrate into their DotNetNuke portal as an iFrame?

Any help would be appreciated!

Mike

Take your question to the forum here that covers that langage..

Google... offered me 4 pages relating to donetnuke... I'd think it'd be more but oh well.. but one page mentioned VB.NET...

ALFII.com
---------------------
If this post answered or helped to answer your question, please reply with such so that forum members with a similar question will know to use this advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back