Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Finding ACP Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag1046

IS-IT--Management
May 10, 2004
US
I have been cleaning up the switch, deleting old ACD's CDN's, Call Groups etc etc. Have one ACD (8136) that I can't delete. I get SCH0725 "Cannot remove ACD data when ACD positions are still active." I have looked through MAT for sets in the groupo. Is there a way I can look on the switch to see where this might be still active at? The call group that was 8136 no longer exists.

Thanks

Bill

if you do a DNB on that ACD DN do you get any TNs?

MAT isn't the most reliable source of information regarding your PBX. Log in to the command line interface and enter LD 20 to print the DN of 8136

Code:
> LD 20

REQ:  PRT
TYPE DNB
CUST 0
DN 8136

<carraige return through>

This should give show you a TN with 8136 on it. Then just out the TN and then out the ACD.

Hope that helps.

Arch

------
Site Surveys
SourceBooks
Security Audits
Traffic Studies
Remote PBX Backups

i'm not sure you want to out the entire TN because the set the ACD is on may still be in use. Unless Arch is saying you can't simply remove an agent from a queue, you have to first out the set and then rebuild it. I remember ACD being tricky as far as just removing or changing things...

I keep seeing people mentioning not changing ACD phones. I should OUT and NEW if I would like to change .... Does this apply to ANY change or just a change to the ACD related keys or functions? Is it safe to change CLS other KEYs on that same phone?

To the best of my knowledge, that only refers to changing the ACD Key on the phone. Meaning if that key needs to be changed, out the whole set and rebuild it with the changes on that key.

Arch

------
Site Surveys
SourceBooks
Security Audits
Traffic Studies
Remote PBX Backups

No, in my experience. Theoretically, you should be able to change (not ECHG) any non-ACD key or feature. HOWEVER, many features interact with ACD. For example, changing the call forward by call type feature (CFTA/CFTD)on some ACD phones resulted in having to sysload the PBX once for me. So, no -- best always to OUT and NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back