Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Find Qualified Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpine7

MIS
Nov 8, 2010
US
Where can I find a qualified Nortel Callpilot support person to connect to my system and help support it. I am willing to pay but it seems difficult to find anyone who can work on our system. I have all the passwords and access to the switch as well as the callpilot and I am very familiar with our setup. The original installer is long gone.

We have a Nortel Option 11C with a Callpilot voice Mail system. version 4.0. The hard drive recently died on the callpilot server and I had the 201i image discs. I replaced the hard drive and beleive it or not I was able to image a new drive and configure callpilot well enough so Voice mail is working again. What I need now is someone to help configure our desktop messaging which will not attach to the server anymore. I beleive it may be in the Messaging Network Configuration > Prime Location properties. I set the VPIM to match what was on my desktop client (before the crash) but I get an error that says I must configure a dialing plan and I have no idea what this should be? Also I have no idea which PEP's or SUP's the installer had on the system or if I need them where I could get them.

Thanks, I will check the link. I spoke to one person but they have never worked on callpilot and seemed a bit lost. After digging through this awesome forum for 3 days I have my system working and was able to configure the outlook integration this morning.

Alpine7, What did you do to solve the dial plan" error that you were getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back