Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Find mailboxes assigned to Additional Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJPandi

Technical User
Apr 29, 2010
US
What is the command in AAM to list mailboxes assigned via additional extensions? I've got a voicemail asking to press 1 for user X and 2 for user Y; I need to delete user x but can't find it.

Many Thanks

What do you mean by "additional Extensions" ? if 2 is set to ring to xyz then you can list the mailboxes and sort or use find in the Web page.

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

I believe this is what CJPandi is asking about.

Additional extension 1:
Additional extension 2:
Additional extension 3:
Additional extension 4:
Additional extension 5:
Additional extension 6:
Additional extension 7:

Its a good question. Had this problem before. I solved it by doing a provision pull and opening the 'msg user' table. I could then search for the additional extension. There might be other ways, but this worked for me.

I'm getting old. And you are right Provision will do that if you can afford it. Other than that mailbox manager might do it. I know i made it work with a AAM system in the past but it was a big pain to set it up.

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back