Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Filter won't apply when modifying a job in Arcserve 11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeat

MIS
Feb 28, 2002
GB
I want to exclude a file from my backup. I go to "Job Status" and then right click on job queue, and go to "Modify Job". After that, i click on "Filter" button. From there i select the first drop down box as "Exclude", second drop down box as "Directories" and last key in the path name of the file that I want to exclude.
After that, I click "Add" and then "Ok". Now my problem is, after I close the filter windows and reopen it, the changes i had done did not show at the filter windows. Therefore i want to ask what is the actual step to do filter in the Arcserve 11.5, because i can't "save" what i had done.

Thank you

make the change and then resubmit the job back to the queue, then go the the Job Status window and check under Job Details to see if the filter is listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back