Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Filter Resource Usage in Mater Project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

literayz

Technical User
Jan 26, 2005
US
Ok I am new so any help is much appreciated.

I have a master project which is my resource pool.

Inside this master I have two projects (inserted) each with a couple sub-projects (inserted projects).

When I want to level the resources for a particular sub-project is there a way to do this from the top most master project? I mean can I see resource usage/hours per resource for just that sub-project from within the master project resource usage view or should I open the sub-project itself to see just the resource usage for that sub-project, edit, save and then go back to the master project to see the over all view?

I guess in a sence I am asking if there is a way to filter my master projects recource usage view to a particular sub-project so that I can only see hours for the sub and manually work on leveling for that particlar sub-project alone.

sorry my subject line should say ... Filter Resource Usage in MASTER Project?

It's what I get for working when I am tired LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back