Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

file not found WBtrv32.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

rug4r3

MIS
Aug 11, 2009
ZA
i have loaded pastel xpress and pwhen i try to open it gives me error '53': file can not be found WBtrv32. After repairing no reinstallation the program opens perfectly. after restarting the machine i lose the file again and i get the same error message

Does the file WBTRV32.DLL exist on your system and is it in the system path?
What OS are you installing on?

Mirtheil
Certified Pervasive Developer
Certified Pervasive Technician

am working on XP Pro SP2. the file does exist and is in the system path

Do you have the Pervasive Function Executor (WBEXEC32.EXE)? If so, launch it, open a file (File | Open), and then try Pastel. Does the error still occur?

Mirtheil
Certified Pervasive Developer
Certified Pervasive Technician

yaap, i'v the pervasive function executor (wbexec32.exe). i have launched and openned a file(random file. it gave me buffer results which are in a series of 0s, 1Es and the likes. but stil got no joy in pastel after all this. am stil getting the missing file error.

Move this file towards the beginning of the PATH variable, I believe there is a limitation here.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back