Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

File does not exit: Mail.Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2003
US
A user is in Lotus Notes pointing to a Server working on work requests. He is making changes on the work request and what is supposed to happen is that changes that are made are supposed to be emailed out to users that are listed in the work request as soon as the user hits the save button.

User is getting a message when hitting the save button

File does not exit: Mail.Box

The work request then does not save and no changes get sent out.

This worked on users previous machine a desktop and since receiving his new laptop a T60 laptop he now gets the message.

Is there a configuration for this.

--------------------------
Thanks
Brian

Ask the user to switch to the Island location and back to the Office location.
On a new config, that will create the local Mail.box that is missing and should alleviate the problem.
On the other hand, you could ask the guy who wrote the code why he needs a local mailbox when the user is connected to the server, but I think my tip will be quicker.

Pascal.

I've got nothing to hide, and I'd very much like to keep that away from prying eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back