Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

File Current\EPOAGENT3000\AGT300Det.McS not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

KATEMT

Programmer
Dec 5, 2003
US
Hi Guys,

does anyone know what this error means? When I see it, it normally means I can't install TC, 4.5 OR 7.1 (depending on OS). It thinks it has it, but it doesn't...no icon on the task bar, and shows up under reports as NO A/V.

Can anyone help me? I've tried searching NAI, and I can't find anything !!

I get the same message after install from EPO on about 10% of our machines when they attempt to update themselves.

Anyone???

It mean's that the file AGT300Det.mcs is not in your repository, you need to verify your replication and replica.log and verify that all your files are getting replicated, can you point these workstations to the epo server and see if that works.

If I had a penny for every framework issue i'd have alot of pennies....

Hi there,

I also had the same problem. Nothing in the documentation, nothing on the Internet. I've created an ftp-repository as well as a http-repository. Both had the same errors.

Finally I found a solution:
At the epo-server create a Scheduled Task and choose for an ePolicy Orchestrator Agent Update. When you edit the task settings of this task, choose "this task updates only the following components" and select "Extra DAT", "DAT", "Engine" and (at the part of Patches and Service Packs) "ePo Agent 3.5.0". You also can schedule this task to run every day at 6.00 AM (e.g.).

I think this issue only occurs when you have selected "No" at the option "Enabled global updating" (at your ePolicy-server, above the level "Directory").

You can also change this setting at a higher level (but then you'll have to choose "Yes" at "Enable global updating", that's up to you). Go to "Settings" in your ePolicy-application, enable "global updating", Select "Extra DAT", "DAT", "Engine" and (at the part of Patches and Service Packs) "ePo Agent 3.5.0". Last part is choosing an update interval.

So, this issue has something to do with updating your ePO Agent-client. You can do this without global updating and using a scheduled task or do this with global updating and using an update interval.

Hopefully this helps you to solve your problem, it certainly did solve mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back