Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fields displaying $ instead of £

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeellison

IS-IT--Management
May 29, 2002
GB
Hello everyone, Im using windows 2000 server and when the price field is displayed on the web from my access database, it displays dollars instead of the pound sign. I have checked the regional settings on the server and it is set at GBP. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
James

Hi,

Have you tried checking the regional settings of the machine used to develop the database?

Debs

Hello Debs,

Thanks for your responce. Yes the regional settings all seem fine on the machine used to develop this. This has been tested on other servers where it has produced the right currency. Any Ideas?

Regards
James

Jeellison,
Sorry, but in this case it HAS to be the server. Regional settings set to (GMT) Dublin, Edinburgh Lisbon, London. I know, I know, but I've had EXACTLY the same problem. Set the currency, but the time zone was set differently and over-wrote them.

hth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back