Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fields Displayed Multiple Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGM

Technical User
Jun 12, 2001
US
I have been given several .pdf files that need the input fields added to them (turned in forms). One in particular is several pages long beginning with a cover page. On the cover page, the project name, revsion number and date are entered. They would like this same project name and revision number displayed at the top of each subsequent page as a display-only item. I have added the same fields on each page. However, when I try to make the fields on pages 2 thru X read-only, it changes the field on the cover page to be read-only as well. How can I allow entry of the field on the cover page and then just display the same field on subsequent pages? I would also like to change the font size on the subsequent pages as well as not having them included in the tab order. I can find nothing in the documentation about this. BTW, I am using version 4.0.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Steve
Acrobat Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back