Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fields are not "synchornised" 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

berthoud

Technical User
Oct 31, 2010
FR
Hello,

First, sorry for my very bad english langage.I'm french

I'm not a programer (just using the templates) but I have Clarion since the 1.5 version for my hoby and job (and before, I use the DOS version).

I have made a lot of little applications wich run usually every day without problems.

I have to do a new one and I have a very big trouble I never see before.

Using, the browse template, I do a browse of a file with 30 fields. In the windows,

I have just 5 in the list box, the others are in fields. I'm using this way for all my application with no troubles.

But this time, only few fields are "synchonised" with the list box line.

You can see screenshots by this links (in green fields = OK and all others are bad => not synchronised with datas of the record)

I don't understand what appen.

Help me please Thank you

PG

Hi!

If you want the fields to be available for display even though they are not part of the list display, they should be setup as HOT FIELDS. Only then will they be part of the Browse View & Queue.

Regards

Many thanks

It's OK

I don't use Clarion since 3 years and I have forgeten this.

Have a good day

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back