Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FG thats a non-conformist

Status
Not open for further replies.

butchkmd

Programmer
Nov 13, 2001
US
I have a FG where I need to merge the cells in some of the top rows giving the report name, dates, and when there is no data in the report it says on the last line "NO RECORDS TO REPORT". as I step through the code and use the immediate window I can see the values are correct but the grid will not merge so the text is cut off. I do make mergerow = true for the affected rows before this section but this is the meat of the matter. Any help would be greatly appreiciated

Matt

If RSTemp.EOF = True And RSTemp.BOF = True Then

Screen.MousePointer = vbDefault

.Rows = 4

.Row = 1

.Text = "BAN Number: " & strBANFilter & " - for BillDate: " & dteDateFilter

.Row = 3

.Text = "NO RECORDS TO REPORT"

objCN.AdminComplete strReport & "C", strBANFilter, dteDateFilter, True

Exit Sub

Else

.Text = "BAN Number: " & RSTemp!masternum & " " & RSTemp!ilec & " - " & _
RSTemp!State & " for Bill Date: " & Left(RSTemp!billdate, 11)

End If

In addition to indicating which rows to merge with the .MergeRow(RowID) property, you may also need to turn on the merging capability for the grid. Take a look at the .MergeCells property to set the types of merging that you'll allow. Good Luck
--------------
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back