Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Few Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

9martin

Technical User
Mar 22, 2006
US
Hello,

1. I inserted a color logo into a Crystal 8 document, but the logo prints black in white in some documents and color in others, any idea why?

2. The Crystal reports displays in preview as one page, but prints onto two, any idea why?

3. What can cause a field to show up even after I have deleted it??

Thanks,
Martin

1. What are the printer settings for the report? Printer settings frequently get saved with the reports and if it's set to Black and White, that would cause this problem.

2. Once again, this is probably a printer issue. What printer was the report designed to vs. the printer you're printing to.

3. Are you sure you're running the report that you've just changed and not another version? Did you refresh the data?

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Thanks, can you kindly tell me where I change the setting from Black & White to color and how to refresh the data?

Thanks,
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back