Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Feature Info for CICS and CP100

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyJC

IS-IT--Management
Mar 28, 2002
US
Could anyone provide docs (installers guides) or a link to them. I have only worked with MICS and NAM.

Looking for the following info on CICS:

1. What are the differences between the MICS and CICS other than C.O.line and extension limits,are features and programming similar?
2. Need 6 C.O. line and 19 extensions are the any unknowns about expansion fron 16 to 24 exts.?
3. Is the built-in ATA counted as one of the base 16 exts.?

Looking for the following info on CP100:

Currently client has V.M. with Telco and if message is marked urgent they are paged if not they retrive the following day. They want the ability to have this feature on in-house V.M. on all mailboxes.

Senerio: You have reached Bill I am out of the office now if you need an immediate call "press 8" and I will call you back within 5 min., or leave me a message and I will return your call when I get in.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

You shouldn't have too much of a problem if you've already worked on MICS and NAM setup is pretty much the same except CP100 has a choice when installing 1 is to have the menus setup as CP the other for NAM I personally dont like the CP setup.Customers just like in the NAM can setup a notification for pager or phone.

The internal AA does not use up an EXT.

If you get the Equipment new they will send you a CD with DOC on it otherwise use or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back