Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Faxes stop sending after every other fax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2004
US
I am using Black Ice fax software with a Zoom V.92 external fax modem. After one fax sends, the second fax will error out. In order to get the faxes sending again I have to restart the server. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the modem, checked the fax numbers to make sure they are correct, etc. All that checks out ok. The modem is relatively new....6 months maybe. I can't seem to figure out why this keeps happening. Any ideas???

1. What os?

2. Did this ever work right?

3. Have you tried alternate drivers? (either updated from the vendor/manufacturer, or windows standard)

Matt J.

Please always take the time to backup any and all data before performing any actions suggested for ANY problem, regardless of how minor a change it might seem. Also test the backup to make sure it is intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back