Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fax Press and Lotus 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoughboyII

IS-IT--Management
Apr 10, 2001
US
Currently I'm trying to install faxpress on our Domino 6 server, reading the instructions I have to manually install the fax intergration script because we are on version 6 and the automatic process only supports up to 5.

Luckily I did this on a test Server and machine, but after removing certain views and folders and replacing them with the ones from faxpress ALL mail in the inboxes disappeared. The view was different which I expected but all old mail was gone.

However if I looked under view all documents I could see all the mail that use to be in the inbox.

Has anyone ran into this problem if so some help would be nice.

I talked to Castelle and they couldn't help me. I've done the process twice step by step and got the same results.

I think it's when they have me delete the $inbox folder from the mail6 template and replace it with the one from the faxpress template.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back