Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

fatal exception errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanos

IS-IT--Management
Mar 4, 2002
GB
A fatal exception OE has occured at 0028:c007fda9 in VXD SYM Event (02)+ 00003A41
The current application will be terminated.

Any one got any idea's what would be causing this??

found that dr watson was causing some problems with the machines so removed it a while ago.....havnt installed any other anti virus stuff. Any other idea's??

Sure it wasn't Watson detecting the problems rather than causing them ?

positive....as soon as the version we had hit the 6 month old mark it went tits up......

might just sack it off......except the fact that after time windows just becomes broken, and go for a fresh install.

Seanos

It may have to do with your network card NDIS. I would try installing the most updated driver. Generally a VxD is referring to a peice of hardware in your computer. SYM has to do with NDIS which has to do with Network Cards so I would start there. -Best cartoon of all time :-D 'Spongebob Squarepants' :-D

i'll look into it....
ta muchly

Seanos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back