Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fast Busy on Call Forward 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWShetler

MIS
Feb 4, 2002
US
I have a system with DID's. On one important phone number, when you do a feature 4 (call forward) to an outside number, the caller receives a fast busy. Actually I believe they get a fast busy even on a fall forward to an internal extension. Other phones don't do this...why????

Yes, under capabilities i have allow redirect set to YES

its something I figured I could take care of on here and save the money i have for vendor issues for something really big.

If you don't want to spring for a vendor to trouble shoot on a phone by phone basis, do a full set copy (system+data) from a known working DN to the one that doesn't work. Should solve your problem. Also make sure the forwarded number is valid.

the number forwarded to has to be a destination code on the MICS, either a destination code access number or the full number if you want to keep it restricted.

If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

JerryReeve
Communications Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back