Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FAS Incompatible conversion components

Status
Not open for further replies.

careso29

Technical User
Sep 14, 2009
PR
Right now I cannot even run the program!!! When I do I get this message: Unable to connect to the system database ‘C:\Program Files\Best Software\Common Files\fassys.db’. Please check with your system administrator. I'm the system administrator.The fassys.db file IS where it is supposed to be, but yet this is all I get. The program will no longer run now.
I even went so far as to completely uninstall the old FAS for Peachtree program & reinstall it. No luck again. Please help....

You may be getting this message because of a recently installed tax update. There are tax updates for FAS as well as for payroll taxes.

To correct this problem re-install the most recent Peachtree Fixed Assets Tax Update Service CD selecting Repair option on the installation Welcome window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back