Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FAQ Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

markbnj

MIS
Jul 7, 2004
US
Can someone more knowledgable then me please explain the differences bewteen partner models?

IE:

Partner
Partner Plus
Partner II
Partner ACS

(To me, at least), it's obvious that they are in Earlier--later order.

The reason I'm asking is because there are a bunch of features for ACS that may/may not work on (say my Partner II) system.

Explaining the capabilities is also a question.

IE, if I take my partner Plus ver 4.1, and buy a new partner II ver 4.01, (but keep all other boards and carrier) does my system then become a Partner II system?

sorry to be so low level here...

Yes, to the last question. Do a search as there was recently an excellent post on that subject. Also, don't forget that all the programming manuals are available for download on the avaya website. support.avaya.com
There you will find answers to all your questions. Don't forget to "click" on all documents. This will show out of date product.
-Chris

WOW...
THANKS for pasting a link to John's FAQ link..
I have to make sure that this is noted in the FAQ section...
It's great!

(but there are still(so far up to 25/64 pages) a bunch of issues we can work on, to make sure the issues are covered.
(Such as: interfacing to an external voice mail system...)

Mark...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back