Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FAQ for SHA256, SHA384, SHA512 and PRNG code 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn9999

Programmer
Jun 19, 2004
US
I had need for the things listed and thought I would share them here as well.

I updated faq102-7423 with relevant information to be able to use the Windows crypto API functions to get SHA256, SHA384, and SHA512 hashes.

As well, I posted faq102-7590, which has a function demonstrating the CS-PRNG that is in the Windows crypto API functions.

It is not possible for anyone to acknowledge truth when their salary depends on them not doing it.

Thanks!

On a sidenote do you have an account SO also?

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

I just noticed this reading back through here. Yes I do have an account on SO (Glenn1234 is me). Usually though I just ask questions and provide the occasional answer when there isn't already one. You'll probably see more of me in [assembly] than other places as of late, though, because I'm trying to learn it at the moment (though worthy projects are admittedly a challenge to find).

It is not possible for anyone to acknowledge truth when their salary depends on them not doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back