Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Failure when tandem dialing a 800#

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieldTek

Vendor
Sep 15, 2005
US
I have 4 point to point T-1 loops between my Aspect Call Center and a Option 81c, the 81 handles all in and outbound calls. The first choice from the PBX for outboud is ISDN RT 2 The second choice is PRI Rt 0, all my FRls,NCOS ect. seenm to be in check. From the Aspect when I call 1800-649-XXX7 I get a fast busy. I can call any other 800 # including 800-649-XXX6, 800-649-XXX8. I have made the same tests off the Option 81 and with success on all routes including when dialing 800-649-XXX7. I have also tested this through DISA and can douplicate the failure as if I were calling throught the Aspect system. I did turnup DCH monitoring and get a call setup failure when dialing this particular 800#.

Anyone have any ideas? What am I missing????????

Thanks in advance for your time.

some providers on the subscriber in will not accept that call unless you send the clid or a call type.. set up a test rlb and adjust call type.. i had that problem after a pri upgrade and swore it was the provider.. in that case the 800 i could not dial (several of them) were provider by mci.. for those calls i had to send a cild, even if the cust was not casual blocked..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back