Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

failed with 654 on 070-271

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2006
US

I just took my 070-271. I got lost to find the place, i got mad in the car cause i could not find the street, had to asked around and i was not sure if i will make it. Well,... then i looked for bldg 330 but it was bldg 200,rm330. so that took me time and frustration.

I arrived a few minutes late and started the test. It was actl really easy. I prepeared my self with MS 070-271 book and got questions from testking.com. i thought i had it and well,... a few questions i got confussed and i missed 46 points. i guess it would have been a few questions more.

so I signed up for next week wednesday.

The print out say that "protocols and services" & "Desktop User Enviroments" were my weakest areas.

I can't belive that.... Since this was my first MS test, and actl, my first test here in the states since i moved here 5 years ago from europe... well it sucks that mi missed

Well since youre already using a braindump at least check the answers they give you with the MSPress book since I am sure with that score youre not actually reading it... Considering the questions are word for word, I am sure the answers are probably off sometimes... Thanks for making those of us who study our butts off to earn these certs get watered down in the market because someone thought how neat it would be to get their MCP and even neater that they didnt need to study.

i think that what it was, i was rushing myself to get there on time since i got lost driving there. I've taking the mcdsty class, studied the 070-271 book and took the brain dump.

i guess it wasn't my day at all. I didn't felt the first 15 questions i answered. after the first 15 questions i guess i calmed down and start reading the question because then i started to getting comftable with myself.

I have some one working with me who think he don't have to study and all is that easy. first i didn't wanted to tellanyone at work that i failed but then i need to show that these test actl. seriouse to take on each level.

Don't give up try again. You need to find out what is your weak areas and concentrate on them. I failed my A+ Operating System Certification and I stayed focus on it and I passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back