Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Failed to decrypt the interaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobe09

Technical User
Jul 13, 2012
US
Hello Fellow Nice admins,

I have been experiencing an issue when I try to playback recorded calls where i get an error that says 'Failed to decrypt the interaction' - when i hold ctrl+alt and double click the error i get 'System.Exception: PBView manager error'

Not sure what to do here. I have tried restarting the DB which worked in the past but did not work this time. I have also tried to restart the DB server along with the interaction center with no luck.

Any ideas on what I should be doing or looking at?

Thanks,
Robert

try restarting playback/locate services on application server. is the key manager all ok? what version of NICE is it?

It is version 3.5

I did try restarting the playback services, i also tried restarting the whole application server but it is still giving me the same error. What do I need to check to verify the key manager?

I also tried clicking on the link you provided but it say forbidden. Im able to login with my creds and browse around but the exact link you sent isnt working for me.

Thanks for the help too by the way :)

just do a search for encryption in extranice, lots of information and troubleshooting docs for 3.5

If anyone finds a solution for this, please let us know - we're having the same problem.
Thanks,
Pete Cousins

hey pete, can you send a screenshot of error?
did you refer to troubleshooting docs listed above. in my experience the above tools should be sufficient to resolve. alternativel run log collector and send logs to NICE support

I have also looked for as much information as possible and we still have the site with the same issue. I have not yet seen, read or found a good resource that helps.

try uninstalling the nice player and reinstalling. if you uninstall you should be prompted to reinstall once you try to play a call after rebooting machine. check the databases and make sure none are marked as suspect in database server and also check locate and playback logs for errors as well as ksm service on logger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back