Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Failed to backup mailboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoffm

IS-IT--Management
Sep 8, 2010
US
I have Arcserve 12.5 backing up Exchange 2007. It fails to backup mailboxes. I noticed the ones it was failing on have been deleted. How do I tell Arcserve not to back those up? Why is the software trying to backup mailboxes that I delete months ago?

don't know ck CA support site for a tech doc on it.

support.ca.com and then click on Advanced Search which is found on the upper left side. If I have time I'll look into it tomorrow.

I searched the CA site but didn't find anything that really helped me. I have a feeling it is becuase my retention on mailboxes is set at 30 days and CA is still trying to back them up and can't. I know there is a setting that overcomes this but haven't a clue what it is. All of the mailboxes that are "incomplete" are boxes that have been removed in Exchange so there isn't a big deal I am just really trying to get the "incomplete" error to go away. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back