Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fail to login to App Server and VM Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

csalt

Technical User
Jul 20, 2008
SG

Hello,

Need some helps on the Application server and VM Pro access.
I have Application Server 9.0.5 setup with VM Pro, OneX Portal, and ContactRecorder. All these services are running fine.

Due to security reason, I've changed the access password to WebManagement of Application Server, VM Pro, OneX Portal and ContactRecorder admin password... and now somehow, I can't login to the WebManagement, VM Pro (Using VM Pro Client) even I did write down the new passwords... "Fortunately", I'm still able to ssh into the Application Server and login as root.

For VM Pro, tried the method replacing the userlist.dat file as suggested in pbxbook.com/ipoffice/vmpssrst.html but doesn't seems to work.

Any advice to reset VM Pro Administrator password as well as Application Server WebManagement Administrator password?? ... other then re-install the system?

thanks

Hmm... no one having the same issue before?...

anyway, just noticed the Administrator password set in VMPro userlist.dat, WebManagement has nothing to do with the Linux "Administrator" login... no matter how I change the Linux Administrator password, i'm still not able to login my VMPro/WebManagement...
But when I change the "Administrator" password in Security Administration using IP Office Manager (in my lab system), that's the password i'm able to login VMPro and WebManagement.

Now... how can I reset Security password in Application Server...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back