Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

factory reset Openscape business X5R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamal Arnous

Technical User
Aug 19, 2020
KW
Dear All,

I need to know how to factory reset the Openscape business X5R as I forgot the password and don't know how to login

I tried to press the reset button for more than 10 seconds and tried to switch off the device and press the reset button and then power on while keep pressing for more than 10 seconds but both ways didn't work.

help kindly appreciated

Best Regards,

I'm sure it will be in the manual but with the system turned 'on' and fully booted up - so green LED blinking steady, press and hold the reset button for from what I remember about 15 seconds then just leave it. It won't need to be switched off at the main power as it should reboot into factory. If that doesn't work try slightly longer holding the button in for like 20 seconds

Siemens/Unify - Hipath 3000, Openscape Office and Openscape Business.

I tried that but it didn't work. there is anything else I can do ?

Turn it off, press and hold reset button. Turn back on holding reset button in for 15-20secs then release.

Siemens/Unify - Hipath 3000, Openscape Office and Openscape Business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back