Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ExtremeWare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markon

IS-IT--Management
Mar 21, 2005
IT
I have a bd 6808 with a 6.1.4 Extremeware version.
now i want upgrade my BD with 7.3.0b44, but first i have to upgrade the switch from 6.1.4 to 6.1.9 and 6.2.2b56 and at last i can install the 7.3.0b44.
My problem is that i have the 7.3.0b44 but i don't have a 6.1.9 and 6.2.2b56, so i need these image files...
does anyone can help me?

Thank

Marco

You should be able to download them from the Extremenetworks site. You may just need 6.2.2b56 check out the readme on it.

yes i know, but i haven't an extreme account, because i have buy the bd used not new...

Thanks

Marco

-- marco.navanospam(at)smigroup.it --
for send private mail please remove nospam from mail address

i have find the images that i need, but now i need only a ngboot83... if anyone have these can send it on my mail?

Thanks

Marco

-- marco.navanospam(at)smigroup.it --
for send private mail please remove nospam from mail address

Hi! If anyone can help me with a image 7.3 for my BD 6808. I have 6.2.2 and I can't use ip-alias on it.

flopfe, are you attempting to upgrade from 6.2.2 to 7.3? I took a quick peak for ip-alias and couldn't find it. I couldn't find it in the command ref. guide. What are you trying to do exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back