Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Extract Message ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB

This is a bit beyond me on CP Server Rls.3 703t
How would one extract a message that has been left on a voice mail account to provide or listen to....I know this is strange but it's a nuisance caller and security are involved?

Any ideas or advise would be appreciated

Cheers!!

There is no export of a message, but with Desktop messaging you can send a .wav type file in email.

Or you just get a digital voice recorder and save the file to your pc.

Either way will work, but the Desktop messaging way is better.

John

Hi janaya,
Many thanks for your reply the only problem is the original CP licences state no seats for Desktop Messaging but having uploaded onto the server a number of PEP's recently it may have changed this?

I'll investigate and go with your suggestion.

Cheers!!

PEPs will not give you desktop messaging. YOu have to pay for those seats.

OK janaya, I guessed this was the case and it looks like the only way is to invest in some more keycodes to allow these seats on the server

Cheers!!

That's strange. We installed a new Call Pilot last spring, and got 50 free Desktop Messaging seats. Might want to look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back