Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External Transfer with an Intertel System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaly

Technical User
May 3, 2001
US
Is there external transfer capability with Intertel systems (I do not have information concerning the model, software release, etc. of the particular system at this point)? What steps would a user have to take in order to externally transfer a call?

I'm wondering if Intertel systems have the capability similar to the Link feature that Norstar phone systems have.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I am at my dad's office and they have an AXXESS. I just called home and transferred the call to my mom's cellphone. I dont know if you can transfer an Intercom call to an external number, though. The phone guru is not in, but I can ask him another time. jeff moss
jeffmoss26@adelphia.net

Though I've never heard of the system to which you refer usually if you set up an external number as a shared/speed dial number on the PBX you can divert a call to the shared/speed dial number.

Yes, Inter-tel is capable of doing that. We do it all the time in our office. For specifics we need more info as to the Inter-tel system you are dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back