Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External Transfer From a Voice Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtetryyt

MIS
Feb 14, 2008
US
I am working in Application Builder and I have blocks that I can add for call transfers......but is there a way to transfer the call to a local number i.e. 9,555-1212?
If not, is there a way to do some sort of IDC in the switch that transfers the call to an outside number automatically when a certain DID number is called?

You can either build an acd with maxp 1 that will NCFW to the number you want, or, you can build a phantom TN that will also do the same thing. Then in call pilot app builder, point your transfer to the acdn or to the DN depending on which way you go with it.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

JohnThePhoneGuy,
I just made a change in app builder where in a sub-menu the press 3 sent the call to a 9,xxx-xxxx number. I simply changed the destination number and the title of the box.
Since it worked and I did not set up an ACD or make any forwarding changes on an ACD or a Phantome.
How did it work?
I was just assuming that the CPilot ports and trunks used were set to an NCOS that allowed local dialing.
I use ACDs for toll or restricted calls..

NARSBARS

Yes, we do that as well. Just make sure your ports have the access, like NARSBARS states and it should work just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back