Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External Modem for Avaya Prologix

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanghairomeo

Vendor
Jan 11, 2007
JP
Hi, guys

I wonder know how setup the external modem use the "AT" command in hyperterminal for connect to Avaya prologix. Because the old modem can not connect to prologix now, so I buy a new one for it, but I don't know how to setup the external modem use "AT" command for connect to PBX. I know it's need a uniform AT command write in modem.
Many thanks for your help!

display system-parameters maintenance Page 3 of 4
MAINTENANCE-RELATED SYSTEM PARAMETERS

Modem Connection: external
Data Bits: 8
Parity: none

Modem Name: usrobotics

RTS/CTS Enabled: &F1&H1 Auto Answer Ring Count (rings): S0=10
Asynchronous Data Mode: Dial Type: T
DTE Auto-Data Speed: Adjustable Make/Break Ratio:
Disable Data Compression: &K0 Dial Command: D
Enable Error Control: No Answer Time-out: S7=255
Misc. Init. Param: S12=24&W0

-CL

Thanks lopes

I also wonder know the "AT" command setup in modem by windows hyperterminal. Many thanks

These are the AT commands and switches the pbx uses when initializing the modem. You could go ahead and manually enter them via hyperterminal if you were bored.

-CL

Thanks,

I have config the system with "Cha sys main" by your directive, but no used. I still can not come into PBX by remote. Can you tell me the AT commands which if I want to enter them in modem via hyperterminal manually.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back