Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External Calls not getting to CallPilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ski123

Technical User
Mar 21, 2008
US
I have a situation where we have a CallPilot connected to various remote sites. At one site if a phone is called from inside and isn't answered the call gets forwaded to the CallPilot and the caller can leave a message. If an external call comes in to the same number and doesn't get answered the call gets routed to the CallPilot but the caller will hear a message " The caller at XXXX doesn't subscribe" The number (XXXX) is not the mailbox number. The issue is that the CallPilot isn't seeing the correct number and I can't figure out why.

Description of the physical connectivity: Each PBX has a T1 PRI directly into the PBX for external 10 digit calls and a T1 connection into the site router for 5 digit site to site VoIP over MPLS mesh. The Call Pilot system is located in the California facility behind an ASA 5510. All other sites are properly routing the calls to the correct voicemail box through the network.

Is there an EFD set up on the TN?

What about your FNAD / FNAT / FNAL setup in LD 15? What are they set to?

I seem to recall I had a similar problem some time ago and I'm trying to remember how I fixed it. I will keep looking.

Just a shot in the dark but these messages don't sound like the canned Nortel AA. Is it possable the recordings are from the CO / T1 provider? A VM at the CO picking up befor the Call Pilot has the chance to. Is the porvider at this location AT&T? Sounds like an old SBC VM recording.

Mike, you were right. The issue was with the Telco, they had to make a change to the T1 provisioning. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back